Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Brake For Pinecones...

Hello stampers!
Marti here today and I have a scrapbook layout for you using one of my fave stamps:
Why yes, I am a little behind - two years!  BUT  I am sure there are lots of current Christmas photos out there needing a layout too!  I ALWAYS use a page sketch - it helps keep me from getting stuck on what I want to do.  however, I don't always have the exact same number of photos as the sketch - stamps to the rescue!  Since this layout was all about my daughter's Christmas tree the Pinecone Background stamp was perfect!

I stamped using Versamark and then I brushed across the image with Luminarte Primary Elements shimmering powder in Mallard Green.  To set the powder I gave it a light spray with Workable Fixative (hairspray also works.)

This gives my photo replacement piece a subtle pattern with LOTS of shimmer!  Check out ALL of the amazing backgrounds available at IBFS!  They are stamps you will use over and over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment