Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Brake For Collage Elements!

Hello all!

Marti here!  I have a mixed media art journal page to share with you today:


After creating my background using Luminarte Primary Elements I created my focal piece and wording piece with some awesome IBFS images!


I inked up one of the images from the Collage Elements #1 image sheet with Coffee Archival Ink (so it would be waterproof) and then misted it with the same Primary Elements shimmering mists I used on my background to give it some subtle color.  I edged it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I typed up and printed my wording.  Then I added some stamping in the background using the pocket watch and clock face from the same image sheet collection.   I also misted this piece with the shimmering mists - you can just catch a bit of the lime green sparkle in the bottom corner in this picture.  Working with the sheets of images is a really great way to do a project!  Which image sheet is YOUR favorite???


No comments:

Post a Comment