Monday, January 28, 2013

I Brake For Babys

I used the Large Rattle stamp from the I Brake For Stamps store.  I colored it with my copics and a technique that I am still practicing call "No Line" coloring.  It is really challenging and I love it.  I cut the Large Rattle out using my old favorite "Out of the Box" technique.  

I used a technique called "Homemade Pearlized Embossing Powder".  It is so easy and perfect for creating just the right background for your project.  

I matted the rattle and card on black cardstock.  I used my copic refills to color my flowers for an added accent. 



I have been in "baby" card making mode lately as my friend is having a baby but doesn't know what it is yet so I am trying to get prepared.  

I hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment