Sunday, October 23, 2011

Be The Change

I Love great sentiments and quotes. Sometimes a few words can make such an impact!

Hi everyone Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created using the beautiful Be the Change Stamp. This has been one of my favorite quotes for years and I absolutely love that I've finally found it. I Brake for Stamps has some of the prettiest quotes and sentiments out there, so make sure you take a look.

For this card I first stamped the sentiment with Versamark and used Sparkle N Sprinkle Copper Kettle embossing powder. I then used Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, and Dusty Concord  to create the background colors. I added a little water so they would blend a bit too. Here is the end result. I hope that you like it and would love to hear your comments.


A simple card that really showcases the beauty of a simple sentiment. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Make sure you take a look at the specials available right now at the I Brake for Stamps shop. There are so many stunning flower stamps that are on sale.

I hope that you all have had a great weekend. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment