Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thinking of you...

Hi there and happy Wednesday, it's Robyn here today.

I have a card today that is a sad card to create, but a very needed type of card. It's a Thinking of you/Sympathy card. :( One of our son's college classmates just lost her grandfather and although I don't know her I know what she is going through. I just wanted to send her a card to let her know that our family cares.

I embossed the sentiment on the front and for the life of me, I couldn't get a full card picture without the glare. Sorry about that.

Sympathy card

I've used My Minds Eye Portabella Road 6x6 paper pad and Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy card stock for the papers. I really like the sentiment for the verse, but also the way it is written. I like the flourish around it that creates a sort of frame look. It made it easy to cut out. This stamp is called: Perfect Peace. Here's a closer look at it (hopefully with a little less glare).


For the inside of the card, I've used 2 different stamp sheets from I Brake for Stamps. The phrase came from the Inspirational Phrases set, and the butterflies came from the Butterfly Kisses set.

Inside Inspirational Phrase.

Here's a little video...


Thank you again for stopping by today. You're super special! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment