Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Tag

Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here. I have a sweet little Valentine's Day tag to share with you today.

It is using the adorable To the One I Love stamp from I Brake for Stamps. I used a #8-sized shipping tag and K&Co papers along with vintage seam binding ribbon and flowers.

Valentine's Tag 8

For some reason, when I cropped the photo for the close-up, it went a bit blurry on me, but hopefully, you get the idea.

Valentine's Day tag

I used my Letraset Promarkers to color in the image of these 2 cuties.

back of tag

I made a little pocket at the back of the tag to hold my contact info with a personalized note. I used a Wilton's doily and dry brushed on some white acrylic paint. The heart clip is by 7-Gypsies.

heart
This is the back of the tag with the pocket tags removed.

Thank you so much for stopping by the IBFS blog. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :c)

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness it is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag! I love the seam binding and the tulle (ribbon) on her dress! Great work, Regan

    ReplyDelete