Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lovely Miss Rachel

Isn't little maternal Miss Rachel just super sweet? This is the Miss Rachel w/Baby Bunny stamp from I Brake for Stamps and I really love it! I know I say that a lot about the IBFS stamps, but it is simply true! They are really easy to create with and are very versatile. I colored this in using my Letraset Promarkers to match the G45 Springtime in Wonderland paper collection that I used on my card.

2Feb2011IBFS

Lots of yummy layers of pretty papers going on. I stitched a floral pattern around the edges but it doesn't really show up in the photo. The sentiment is a rub-on that I had in my stash that I added to a banner that I stamped onto the patterned paper and cut out. The yummy silk bow was tied using my Bow-Easy from I Brake for Stamps (my fave tool!)

Handmade I Love you Card

Thanks so much for stopping by the IBFS blog, I hope you're having a great week so far!

Crafty Hugs,
Robyn

1 comment: