Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vintage Valentine

Mmmmm, I feel a swoon coming on! I love the vintage yummyness of this stamp from I Brake for Stamps called Be My Valentine Girl. Doesn't it take you back to your childhood and beyond? I just love it! I couldn't wait to share my DT post with you today!

Vintage Handmade Valentine

I created this card using my Letraset Promarkers for the little gal and then did some paper piecing with the K and Co Lovely paper collection. I die cut a oval from my Nesties to sort of frame the image and added some Dazzling Diamonds around the oval as well as on the hearts. It is a simple card, but I think it's a cutie. Hope you like it too.

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Your Valentine card is adorable, Robyn. What a darling image and beautifully presented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and your card is just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete