Thursday, January 27, 2011

Distressed Cowboy



I went with a masculine, distressed approach for this card. The papers from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted line were a good starting point, but I wanted to mess them up a bit more. I stamped Holly's Tattered Background from I Brake for Stamps onto the patterned paper, and then I used the Distressed Papers technique to age it even further. The cute little cowboy is from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted chipboard sheet as well as the little leaf medallion. I found this cool barbed wire twill at a LSS last year and I just had to use it with this cowboy card.



Stamps: Holly's Tattered Background from I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Vintage Photo distress
CS: Black, Cosmo Cricket Wanted
Other: Cosmo Cricket Wanted chipboard sheet, distress tool, sandpaper, ribbon (Creative Imaginations)
Techniques: Distressed Papers, Worn Wallpaper (Technique Junkies)

No comments:

Post a Comment