Monday, January 3, 2011

Send in the Clowns

Hi everyone, hope you had a fantastic new year's and didn't play up too much. Gotta say I didn't, I had to be at work at 6.00am on New Year's day.

Today I would like to share with you my next tag, this one is created using one of the fab new stamps from Rick St Dennis, Clown with Feather Hat, gorgeous stamp, I intend on getting all the clown stamps, have two so far.

Here's my tag


I used Tim Holtz Dabber Resist Technique and Ranger Distress Inks, if you want the full deets check out my blog, I would appreciate if you did.

Hope you are enjoying my tags, keep watching I'll be posting another soon.

Hugs
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Jolie réaliasation amitié isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clown tag is gorgeous, Suzanne, so beautifully created. Look forward to seeing the next one you create. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete