Thursday, July 13, 2017

I Brake for a Hello !!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I made a fun card just to say Hello to a friend. For this card I am using a digital stamp image from the Rick St. Dennis line and her name is called Tryss , I love his digital images , so fun to color , today I had fun coloring some peacock colored hair , its all the rage for the teenagers and since I wont be coloring my hair this beautiful color I can color up my image with the color ..lol. Go check out all the fun images and step outside the box and have some fun coloring up some colorful hair on your image  , its so fun ....


For my back ground I heat embossed a poppy flower from the Half Sheet Poppies in Kaleidoscope embossing powder  ,when done on black cardstock it looks peacock in color. My image was copic colored .
  


ink smooching with oxide inks to jazz up the inside and you can still write a little something inside on it .

I hope you get to play with some fun hair colors on your next coloring fun dayand if you  run over and check out all the great images in the I BRAKE FOR STAMPS STORE ,I am sure you will  find something you would love to create with.





No comments:

Post a Comment