Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Brake For.....Large Picket Fence!!

Hello stamping friends!! Nancy here today.   Did you have a nice 4th of July holiday?   Ours was filled with burgers on the grill, ice cream and fireworks!! 

 We've reached the midpoint of summer and I thought I would share a pretty and cheery card with you.




The image is called Large Picket Fence and can be found on the IBFS store here.  It was colored with copics but I can see this would look fantastic done in watercolor.   I used a frame die and banner die on the front.

I love the look of flowers growing up on a fence.  When I was a child the house next door to us had a white picket fence and beautiful roses climbing over much of it.  They were so pretty and had a wonderful fragrance.

The flowers in my current home are not on a fence but in  flower beds in the front yard.  A couple of years ago we redid the landscaping in the front yard, removing some boring bushes and planting a variety of flowers, bushes and trees.  Here are a few photos of some of our flowers that are currently blooming.  Hydrangeas, Coneflowers and Milkweed.


I hope you stop by the IBFS store and check out all their stamps - and there are some beautiful floral images!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment