Thursday, February 9, 2017

With Sympathy ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here and today's card was made using Half Sheet Poppies and With Sympathy sentiment



I really love how this card turned out , the poppies were copic colored and water color specks were splattered on the finished colored look , I added my die cut sentiment "With Sympathy " is an Impression Obsession die , I cut two and stacked them to create a thicker stand out sentiment.I added brown glitter stickles dots to the centers of the poppies . 



Inside my card I used colored inks to stamp the poppy outlines and the added the With Sympathy  sentiment in black versafine ink .


For the Half Sheet Poppies and the With Sympathy and many other great rubber stamp images go to the I Brake for Stamps on-line store ,Happy shopping my creative friends …


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the color of your poppies. It reminds me of when I lived in California. In the springtime the hills were filled with fields of orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh , thank you Nancy , so glad it brought back a good memory for you , I love these poppies , super fast to color and so pretty !!

      Delete
  2. Crystal, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those colors and every about your card!

    ReplyDelete