Thursday, February 2, 2017

I Brake for a Smile !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I am using this adorable set called Clueless , it comes with a cute monster image and a cute sentiment .
I created a water-color background on water-color paper and stamped my image in Versafine with my Misti , this stamping tool is great, when you stamp on a textured paper like water-color paper you don't always get a good first impression and the Misti stamping tool is great for stamping in the same spot to get a clear stamped image  , I added gold glitter Nuvo drops to the horns and spots and then added crystal stickles to the wings and tail spikes , glossy accents was added to the eyes  , white gel pen on the tooth and white dots added randomly to the layer, I added Nuvo crystal drops for accents , I then stamped my sentiment in black cardstock with white unicorn ink to a banner flag wrapped with backers twine ,


For the Clueless set and many other great rubber stamp images go to the I Brake for Stamps on-line store ,Happy shopping my creative friends …


No comments:

Post a Comment