Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kisses Cammy

Hi everyone, Marlena here today.  How are you doing on this Tuesday in January?  Today I am posting a project using one of the new Cammy stamps, Kisses Cammy.  These are just the best stamps, don't you think.  So perfect for Valentine's Day, which is just around the corner.

For my project today I made a tri-fold card, so I am going to post several pictures so you can see the card from all the different angles.  Sometimes it's nice to create something a little different than my personal norm.


Above is what the front of the card looks like, can't even tell it's a tri-fold card.  Below is what the inside flap looks like.


Here's the inside, the left flap holds an additional tag I added to inside of the card.



The final view is the what the card looks like from the back.


Well, that's it for me this week, a tri-fold Kisses Cammy Card.  Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and the rest of your week!
Glad to see you stopped by,







No comments:

Post a Comment