Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I Brake for Outdoorsy Dogs!

 Hello from designer, Heidi!  I just love the wonderful detailed scenes that I Brake for Stamps carries.  Many of them are very appropriate for masculine cards.  Check out the search for “Masculine” and see what you think...

This stamp is called Asleep on the Deck.  I have several recipients in mind who are going to love this scene!

I made a bit of an abstract background for this scene.  I used glossy paper and swiped my inkpads randomly across the paper.  When you wipe the excess ink off, it blends them just so.  You can always repeat the process if you want to add a little more here or there.  Then I stamped right over top with black Memento ink.  

I am not sure what occasion I am sending this for, so I left the sentiment off for now. I do think I it could work well for a dog sympathy card.  

Thanks for visiting!  Keep on stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment