Friday, March 1, 2019

I Brake for Large Flower Backgrounds and Dresses!!

Hello Everyone, 
Today's A2 card features Ribbon Dress and Large Flower Background from the I Brake for stamps store.  I stamped the image with Gina K Amalgam Ink and I used my Touchfive alcohol markers to color the image in with colors Marigold, Deep Yellow, Green Bice, and Lime Green. I also used a very old portrait collection by Crate Paper, Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft papers, Wink of Stella clear pen, ribbon and pearls from my stash. The die is from Crafters Companion. This was a much needed wedding card for my friend who is getting married this soon this month. Don't forget to grab you up some awesome stamps over at the store today!!



Stamps Used:
Ribbon Dress
Large Flower Background



Here is an closer view:

Until Next Time!!
Shanta

2 comments: