Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I Brake for Birds!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Bird stamps are some of my favorite stamps, and this one is no exception!

I stamped the bird with brown ink and colored it lightly with chalk pastels.  This may be an “old” way of coloring, but it is still really effective, not to mention, fast and easy!  I then fussy cut out the bird.  


The patterned paper fold I did is called the drapery fold, and you can find instructions on how to do this here, although there are a lot of different ways to do this.  I love the elegant look.  

I then used some scraps of the same pattered paper, and a couple small stamps from the same set, and decorated the inside of my card.  


The stamps I used today can be purchased at the I Brake for Stamps store.



Thanks for visiting the blog today!  Come back again soon for more inspiration from the rest of the design team!


No comments:

Post a Comment