Thursday, December 6, 2018

I Brake for Christmas Wishes!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Have you finished your Christmas cards yet?  If not, I have an idea for you.  If so, maybe an idea for next year...


I used the Snowball set of 4 stamps for this card. (There is a cute polar bear stamp I did not use today.).  I stamped these using the Rock N Roll technique with Distress Oxide Inks.  I then used my favorite embossing powder (as is quite obvious as it is the only one that is nearly empty) Sparkle!  This is clear embossing powder with glitter.  Once embossed, the glitter is encased.


I fussy cut the images out and arranged them over some patterned paper, popping up the center snowmen on foam tape. I used the Bold Christmas Wishes sentiment, stamped directly on the patterned paper.

I hope you are having a lovely December.  Take some time to stamp and relax!




No comments:

Post a Comment