Saturday, July 14, 2018

I Brake for Lighthouse Shakers!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a thank you card that I made using
MS97 Full Plate.


I Brake for Stamps has many beautiful nautical images (and I own most of them) but I think this sheet is my favorite!

There are so many gorgeous images on this sheet. 
I've used many of them several times.


My daughter just had her high school graduation and two days later she turned 18.  Her best friend's dad and girlfriend took her out to dinner for graduation, cooked her her favorite meal that they make for her birthday, gave her a beautiful necklace and a generous cash gift.


They also invited her to go to Myrtle Beach with them.  She wasn't able to tag along on the vacation due to the fact that she was a featured artist at a local art gallery that week.  I decided to make their card with a nautical theme.


I printed a verse on my computer to thank them.





No comments:

Post a Comment