Thursday, July 5, 2018

I Brake for Birds...

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  This is a fun post because I really do brake for birds.  I am a bit of a birder (aka birdwatcher) so I naturally am drawn to wonderful bird stamps like this.

I colored my birds with alcohol markers to resemble an American Robin.  These birds strike me as being fledglings about to leave the nest for good.


I was listening to a birding podcast the other day and they said that there are really only a few weeks of summer for birds.  The entire breeding season is their Spring and then migration starts in late July for some birds, so they don’t get much rest!


I stamped the branch ink light beige ink onto vanilla cardstock for the background.  After die cutting, I added the sentiment tag on with a brad and popped the center panel up on fun foam.  

Thank you for your visit to the I Brake for Stamps blog.  Come back often for more inspiration from the team.


No comments:

Post a Comment