Wednesday, January 4, 2017

LOVE

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!
I'm writing this while in bed sick with the flu, its been 4 days now, and hubby and I are both sick :(  not fun!!!

Anyways I am super excited to share this DARLING tag created using lots of sweet goodies, and the sweet stamp called "Wrap Love" from I Brake For Stamps..
 The base layers of my tag are created using all Cheery Lynn dies. Next I stamped my sentiment from I Brake For stamps in black ink, and then hot glued the rhinestone flower to the center of the O, trying to keep with the pink and flower theme going on here.

Next to start the cluster of flowers and ribbon, I started with the 1/8" striped ribbon, glued it down, and then my looped bow made out of the DARLING Really Reasonable Ribbon "Hearts & Bows on pink pearl satin"  . After that I glued down the brown leaves, and some branches, and then the rose, and other flowers. I really had a lot of fun creating this fun tag, and will add it to a birthday gift, I think I know just the one.
 This could even be a card, if glued to a card base, but I already know who's gift its going on :)
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!! Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment