Thursday, January 26, 2017

I Brake for Infinity Do-Overs ....

Hello IBFS fans !!
Crystal here and on today's card I played with water coloring on the Shroom to Grow set  , it comes with the cute image and a sentiment .


I water colored using my Jane Davenport mermaid water color brushes , I added Nuvo crystal drops for accents , made a few banner strips from scraps and added a paper bow using the Lil Inkers bow die , some washi tape and twine , I tucked half a paper doily behind the image

isn't this sentiment so cute and very up-lifting , I heat embossed it with white embossing 
powder on some black cardstock .

I use my copics so much I thought it was time to step outside my box and play with some new techniques in coloring, I hope you are inspired to play with some new stamps or techniques.
for these images and many more visit the I Brake for Stamps online store …. Happy shopping my creative friends ….

No comments:

Post a Comment