Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Brake for Snow Friends !!

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!

Hello it's Crystal here . Happy Thanksgiving !! Today we are going to keep this card very simple so it can be a mass-produced Christmas card , let's face it we all love the over the top cards but the closer it gets to the holiday we never get it all done as we plan ..life happens , so don't feel guilty it happens to us all , today's card is going to help us get back on track  , we can still make our own Christmas cards with the sparkle and the are not bulky to mail .Today I am using the Frosty and friends and we are going to heat emboss him with white embossing powder on kraft card stock , when we add a silver glitter CS layer under the image it really make him pop , I added some faux stitched lines in the shimmer gel pen and added some stickles around the image for sparkle snow, add a greeting ,super easy and super cute , I hope you give this a try and Happy Holidays from my family to yours .

IMG_3455

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment