Monday, September 15, 2014

I Brake For Santa


{Jane Bosi}  Happy Monday!!!  It was a bit chilly here in Wisconsin over the weekend......it got me in a bit of a holiday spirit--it's never too soon to start those holiday cards, am I right?

Rick St. Dennis images are always a favorite of mine.  I adore this one for so many reasons! 

I'm trying to break my white cardstock habit!  My white distress ink marker sure made easy work of stamping Santa on a kraft colored cardstock.  I also used it on the background piece, along with some smudges of white ink to create a frosted look.

I finished the rest of the image with distress markers, as well.  I just love how they remain so vibrant and blendy on all kinds of cardstocks!

It's never too early to start, y'know.......;)

TTFN, Jane


2 comments:

  1. What a cute and darling Santa card you created. I love it on the kraft too! And, I need to search a bit and see if I can find a white distress marker. That looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Beth great job coloring and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete