Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Brake For Floral's and Leaves

Happy Fall y'all....Beth here today with a card using a new item at I Brake For Stamps called Bister's love the look of the backgrounds I have seen using this product....on my card I made a wash with the red, green and blue Bister's took a brush and brushed it on my card stock next I sprinkled little batches of the crystal's in small area's and spritzed it with water dried it with the heat gun....next I stamped the dandelion looking images from the Half sheet 137A with Rangers Distress inks Wild Honey, Peeled Paint and Pine Needles for the grass at the bottom which is from the Floral's and Leaves Plate.


 Used papers from DCWV called La Creme added some hemp and a tag.

Hope you have enjoyed my card this week and will check out the Bisters so easy to work with.

See you next Tuesday until than have a great week.
Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background colors, framing and loving design Beth.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Beth! I love your background and what a great idea to make a wash with the crystals. Some day I have to try that as well. Anyway, your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete