Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Brake For Panda's

Good afternoon peeps running a little late today with my DT post was having somewhat of a brain freeze this week....but finally came up with a card to share with you.....


Today I have used Panda- Jumbo and Happy Birthday from the Florals Sheet .....my panda was stamped with black ink twice colored the bamboo on the first image cut it out added it to a embossed background than cut out the head, arms, and legs and popped them so the image looks 3 dimensional.....stamped the sentiment on a goldish looking card stock stamped the sentiment use a die cut inked around the inside while still attached to the die....added some beads and hemp and you have my card hope you have enjoyed it.
See you next week with another fun project.
Hugs
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment