Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Brake for Hello's !!!

Hello I Brake For Stamps Fans !!

It's Crystal here with a Hello card using a Shy Bear from plate # 6 , I just love these cute little guys and you will too.They take on a life of their own when I create with them and today is no different .. Today I had the song "Call Me Maybe" going on in my head ( sorry if its now stuck in yours ... lol ) , funny huh ,but this is how my brain works when I am in the creative mode .. I recently bought a number die and pulled out my number embossing folder and went to work , the phone cord was made using twine and glossy accents ,I put glossy on my fingers and run it down the twine then i lay it out on my craft mat and make loops ,let it dry and then it will stiffin up and you can glue down with glossy to the card ., inside my card is a hello bubble with the Silhouette at 3 1/2 " .

hello shy bear 002hello shy bear 003hello shy bear 004
I put glossy accents on the buttons
hello shy bear 006
hello shy bear 005
Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today , for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment