Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello SunShine

Hello SunShine 2014
Hello everyone it is Wednesday and this is my (Patricia) day to share a card with you and how fun is that. I Brake For Stamps has a hole sections just for these cute animals. I’m sure you have seen these little guys around and they are so much fun they are call “Shy Bears” and there is a hole line of them doing all kinds of thing, some good and some not so good. My Shy Bear is called “Daisy Dot” and here is the link where you can check out all these little animals and see what they are doing.
Hello SunShine 2014  r
I like to take several pictures so you can see the cards in different ways. I cut the flowers just a few of the petals so they would stand out a little.
Hello SunShine 2014  l
I love embellishments and I have a lot in my stash so I'm always trying to us them up.. The spellbinder die is Lacy Squares.
Hello SunShine 2014  i
Here is the finished inside. I leave that open so if I want to add a sentiment or a written message at a later time I can do that.
Hello SunShine 2014  m
These are the copic markers I used to color my image.
I brake for stamps DT_logo Nov 2013 code SAVE10PAT
This is how Daisy Dot turned out after I was done coloring him.
Hello SunShine 2014  c
We are so happy that you stopped by. Hope you are staying warm. I do want to tell you last week at this time the temp where I live (Wisconsin) was –55 degrees at night and yesterday it was +49 degrees, I can hardly believe that.  Have a wonderful week. 
AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment