Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good Example!

Good-Example-2014_thumb2

Hello everyone and welcome to I Brake for Stamps Blog my name is Patricia and I  want to share with you a card I made using the stamp Called Biker Babe and you can fine her here at I Brake for Stamps Store. I like to take several pictures of my card, so you can see what I have done in every way.

Good-Example-2014--r_thumb2

These are the side views.

Good-Example-2014--l_thumb3

another view.

Good-Example-2014--i_thumb2

I always like to finish off the inside of the cards sometimes I add a sentiment and sometimes I do not. This time I added one and this sentiment can be found here it is called half sheet #052. It has 11 stamps in the half sheet. Just to remind you if you should stop by the store and pick up some stamps, I can give you a 10% discount. When you order something add this code to you order SAVE10PAT.

I-brake-for-stamps-DT_logo-Nov-2013-

These are the copic markers I used to color the image.

Good-Example-2014--m_thumb2

Here is a close up of Biker  Babe.

Good-Example-2014--c_thumb1

We are so happy that you have stopped by. Hope you are keeping nice and warm these days.

AA-PATRICIA-ST-MARTIN---SIGNATURE_th

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Your card is wonderful!!! All I could do not to laugh out loud! Plus, your coloring and design are BEAUTIFUL! So jealous of your talent, but in a good way! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments! My kitty is doing a little better, and she is on heart medicine and small doses of aspirin twice a week, as directed by the vets we've seen. Starting to take some time to craft some, and that has really cheered me up! Thank you again! Hope you're having an awesome day, and LOVE your card! I'll have to show it to a friend of mine; her husband and her ride a motorcycle, and I know she'd get a big kick out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning detail, hun this is brilliant hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete