Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Brake For Nurses!

Hello everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a card that my friend asked me to make. 
She works for the county in early intervention childhood services and they have an intern that is leaving because she got accepted to nursing school.
She asked for a card that the girls in the office could give her.

Who better to send her off to nursing school than NURSE STELLA!!
Isn't she a riot!

The school colors are green, white and black which is why I chose this paper.  I also found as I was flipping through my paper pads that I had this tan polka dot paper that looked like a band-aid.  I debossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, used a corner rounder on the corners and I voila!  I had a band-aid.


This would also make a great get well card don't you think?

I kept the inside simple to give them room to sign and personalize the card.


Just click on the picture below to visit my blog.
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment