Sunday, February 10, 2013

Who Loves Ya Baby.....

Happy Sunday! Kristen here. What a wild weekend it has been here in New England. We got hit with a blizzard, that left us with approx 28 inches of snow! Even for us Northerners, that is a LOT of snow all at once. Schools were cancelled on Friday and my job sent us home at noon time, and that NEVER happens. As of today, all is back to normal.  The best part of the blizzard, was the two pj days :) I was able to get some stamping done, and created this card to share with you! This image and sentiment is hilarious! I used the Tipsy Matilda rubber stamp, and the Who Loves Ya Baby sentiment stamp. I am thinking this may be my Valentines card for my Hubby....LOL....I hope you had a fabulous weekend and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment