Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Having a Senior Moment -- or Two!

Today I want to share with you two cards in contrasting styles that I made using images from #AA1007 Seniors Full Sheet. These images just make me giggle!

The first one is using Movie Maven Maude. She seems like the kind of person that would have a lot of layers, gussy herself up in sequins and glittery clothes, and be a ton of fun too! So her card has lots of layers, a glittery, busy flower, and a fun sentiment too!

The second is a more simple design made with Mowlene. I think she has a lot she would like to say, but I have kept her quiet and without a sentiment this time! The punch in the background is the Fiskars grass punch. Both images are colored with Copic markers and stamped in Palette Noir Black.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment