Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Brake for Collage

Hello Brakers! I hope your week is going well! Today I want to share one of the beautiful collage stamps available at IBFS.

This Butterfly and Berries Collage stamp is available in the Birds and Butterflies Collage Sheet and as an individual stamp. I paired it with Thanks So Much, which is also available in a half sheet of inspirational phrases: Inspirational Plate #2.

My background was made using the Polished Stone technique on Glossy White cardstock.  I added some texture with an embossing folder and some Turquoise Netting, along with a crocheted and paper rose. 

Thanks for stopping by today! We appreciate our readers!
Stamps: Inspirational Plate #2 and Birds and Butterflies Collage Sheet (I Brake for Stamps)
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!), Encore Metallic Gold
Paper: Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Glossy White
Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, Turquoise Netting (Really Reasonable Ribbon), paper and crocheted rose (The Paper Studio)

1 comment:

  1. Judy, this is beautiful! I love those colors and if you check my post right after yours you'll see I love butterflies as well!

    ReplyDelete