Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Basket & Happy Spring!

Happy Wednesday, it's Robyn here.  I have 2 cards to share with you today. I'm so excited that it is officially Spring!


This cute little Egg Basket stamp from IBFS makes creating Easter cards a snap. I've colored it in using m Letraset Promarkers and I then cut it out.

I've added Martha Stewart glitter glue to the bow/ribbon and have covered the eggs in the basket with Glossy Accents.  
I've added the 'Happy Easter' sentiment; which comes from the Every Day Phrases sheet to the inside of the card.  

This second card is using the Every Day Phrases sheet as well, I've stamped the Think Spring to the banner and then curled it a bit to add some dimension.  I've added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, as well.

Hope you enjoy these springy cards!  Thanks for stopping by and please be sure and check out the challenge blog for inspiration on the Easter Challenge going on over there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment