Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bunny Tail End

Hello, IBFS fans! My name is Cathy Lee, a new addition to the I Brake for Stamps Design Team. I am so excited and honored to join this fabulous group of talented artists. I'll be your host every Tuesday and I hope to inspire you in some way with my cards and paper crafts. Our new monthly challenge will be posted tomorrow so my project today is a sneek peek of what's to come.
I used an adorable little stamp called Bunny Tail End. You can find him here at the store. Stop over at my blog for more details about my project. I'm sharing the template I made of this little Easter Basket and you also don't want to miss out on my Candy that I'm offering in celebration of my new DT assignment with I Brake for Stamps. Visit me here - Cathy's Creative Place.

Huge Bunny Hugz,

No comments:

Post a Comment