Thursday, July 21, 2011

Telescoping Card - Bird & Feathers

Good morning! I'm sharing this fun Telescoping Card with you today. This is a fun technique from Technique Junkies, and it is much easier than it looks. I used stamps from the "For the Birds" sheet and the Two Feathers stamp from I Brake for Stamps here.

This is how the card looks at first:


Then you pull the top circle up, and you see this:


Then you pull again to see the entire card:


Isn't that fun? I stamped the feathers in a soft Kraft ink so it would be light enough for me to write a personal note on there. The sentiment on the middle circle was stamped with a darker brown ink over the bird and then I sponged the edges with that same darker brown ink. It will be fun to give this to a dear friend and see their reaction. :-)

Stamps: For the Birds sheet & Two Feathers from I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Kraft, Chocolate Chip
CS: Kraft, Naturals Ivory, Marina Mist
Other: sponge, brands, ribbon, circle dies
TJ Technique: Telescoping Card

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card and great design! I have never seen a card like this one. The stamps are gorgeous too! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete