Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Growing Old Friends...

It's Wednesday again, and that means a new project from me, Robyn. Today, I made a card for a dear friend of mine using the S.W.A.L.K. stamp set called "Old Friend".

I Brake for Stamps SWALK

I altered the sentiment; which comes on the sheet as sort of a half-circle. I just cut it in half to stamp it as shown. I decided to do some paper piecing. I love doing that. For some strange reason, fussy-cutting is relaxing to me. :c)

IBFS Close

The paper collection that I used is Cosmo Cricket "Odds and Ends," and I absolutely love it. I used the 6x6 pad. I colored in the greenery, tags, and the girls hair and skin using my Letraset Promarkers.

The inside sentiment says, "...to grow an old friend."

I did cut apart the inside sentiment as well, it was in a half circle as well. I cut it out using my labels nestie. Hope you check out this great line of stamps on the IBFS website! :)

If you'd like more information on the products that were used to create this card, I have them posted on my website.

Happy Creating!

Robyn

2 comments: