Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Tomboy....like me

I really like this image from I Brake for Stamps. It's a more realistic type of image of a tomboy little girl. That was always me as a kid. I wasn't big on frilly clothes, I didn't like pretty dolls; I wanted to play in the mud and see the bugs; I liked science and math. I remember my favorite toy as a little girl was a dump truck that my grandfather gave me. Girly girl things were just not for me. I guess that is why I grew up and eventually got into science, became an engineer and computer programmer; I like hobbies collecting fossils and watching basketball. That's just how I am.The wonderful saying on this card comes from the Stampinback section of the store (click here). Wishing all of you a wonderful week!

Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment