Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Posh Update

It is with sadness that I Brake For Stamps will not be licensing the Posh line. Dee and Warren will be retiring indefinitely, so the Posh line will be put to rest. We will be moving forward with www.clubposh.com. We will make it our own. I do hope that current members will stay and be a part of this "new" adventure for I Brake For Stamps. If you have not joined, we welcome you! We have met a lot of great people. We have enjoyed it so much that we asked Warren if we could continue the club. He generously agreed, so it will be an I Brake For Stamps club. The name will change soon, maybe some different looks, different threads, etc., but the friendship and warm and fuzzy part will not change. We would like to thank Warren and Dee for all of their support. Steve and I wish them the best always.

1 comment:

  1. I am staying Della, there is no way you are getting rid of me,
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete