Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Brake For...Joe Surfer!!!!

Hello stamping friends! Nancy here today and  I have a real hunky card for you!!!  Take a look at this guy!



This hunky guy is called Joe Surfer and can be found on the I Brake For Stamps store here.

  He is also one of the many Humorous Seniors stamps available at IBFS.  You can see the entire senior collection here. 

Don't you just want to see him on your local beach!!   I stamped him in Memento ink and colored with copics.  I built a little scene behind him with a pierced circle sponged with some distress inks and added the sand with a curved border die.  Since I live in Florida I tend to have a lot of beachy type paper packs which sometimes will include a few stickers - I've added those along the left side.


I hope you will hop on over to the IBFS site to take a look at all the stamps available.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment: