Saturday, February 4, 2017

I Brake for Alice!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my friend.  She's been feeling a little down about something so I was hoping to cheer her up a bit.  She loves Alice in Wonderland so when I saw this image I knew it would  be perfect.

I created a sort of "Through the Looking Glass" feel by cutting a double window on 3 panels to look through to the main image.


The image I used is called Hat Shoppe #1 by Rick St. Dennis.


This inside panel with the image on it lifts up to reveal a sentiment that sums up our friendship nicely.  We've only known each other a few years but I feel like we know each other quite well.  Once we're done venting to each other we have so many laughs!

The sentiment is A True Friend.


Here's the card folded flat.


Just the inside two panels.


Isn't the image so pretty?
Can't you just see this in the window of a fun little shop?


I printed a few mushrooms off my computer to add a little more whimsy.


If you love Alice in Wonderland too here are a couple of links to check out.


or









2 comments:

  1. What a cool card - I hope your friend is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Renee , I sure it will CHEER up your friends , so sweet for you to create such a beautiful card for her !!

    ReplyDelete