Sunday, January 15, 2017
It's Sunday and time again for me, Jamie Martin to share my card. I have this really cute coffee shaker card made with stamps from MS79 Full Plate of Coffee and Sayings. Here is how it was made;
1. A circle was diecut in a white panel and the coffee beans were randomly stamped with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
2. Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Walnut Stain inks were sponged on the panel in the order listed. When done, rub the coffee beans with a paper towel to remove ink and make it pop. Set aside.
3. Stamp sentiment with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink on blue paper that is smaller than the coffee bean panel and emboss with clear.
4. Diecut Fun Foam using a circle die one size larger than used for the coffee bean panel and glue so the opening is over the sentiment. Add sequins and beads.
5. Glue acetate to the back side of the coffee bean panel and glue the panel onto the Fun Foam. Glue to a brown card.
6. Stamp the coffee cup on watercolor paper with Onyx Black Ink, emboss with clear and color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Cut out and glue to the side of the shaker opening.
7. Add a few Black Dot Sparklers and your done!
I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!