Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I Brake for Dogwood Blossoms & Video Tutorials

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card I created for I Brake For Stamps, using the Beautiful "Dogwood Blossoms" Stamp. LOVE this beauty! Super easy to color, and I really enjoyed using the blues and yellows here.

So my card was created for SCS Color challenge yesterday! I tried to get the blues as close as possible, so I did have to mix 3 colors to do so...hehehehee I do love the way they turned out!
 
 I stamp the Beautiful Dogwood Blossoms stamp in memento black ink, and then colored them up using copic markers BG09,BG72,B18 , those were used for the blues on the flowers. Next I used Y08, & YR31 for the centers. I then added some stickles to give some glitz! 
The layers I cut a 12 x 6 black card stock, then scored at 6" to create my 6 x 6 card.
Next I cut another black at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". then yellow Echo park dp at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". set aside to sew later. Next  black layer was cut at 5" x 5" and then the blue design paper at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", set this aside to sew later. Last layer was cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" , then the yellow dp was cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", now I take and sew each panel.
Embellishments- I added some white gel dots, Yellow ribbon, big pearl, and some green brads to complete my card for today.


I love that all the flowers are blooming right now, its so nice to see, after what seemed to be a long winter. I Brake for stamps carries so many beautiful flower stamps, and even some NEW Releases, that can be found HERE!~ All Flowers can be found HERE!
 Click on my Design Team Badge Below to take you to the I Brake For Stamps Store! Have fun!!!
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/dealoftheweek.aspx
Video Tutorial Below!
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment