Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I Brake for Faith , Hope , Love!


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Todays card features I Brake for Stamps "Faith, Hope, and LOVE! LOVE this sentiment, its absolutely beautiful!!! I Brake for Stamps carries a Ton of Beautiful phrases, and you can find those here!
 
 
I'm loving the colors on this card, as there are so many, but mostly you see the blue,yellow and red. I have hints of pink & Green on here as well. We were to be inspired by the Mood Board.
 
My card was simple to make and it measures 6 x 6
Layers-First layer is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" then the dp yellow is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I then cut my next panel 3 3/4" x 5" then the dp panel on that is 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Next one is cut 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" and then the red dp panel is 4" x 2 1/4" all glued using ATG gun, and then added my sewing with the sewing machine
Stamp- I used the IBFS sentiment and stamped it in memento black ink, and on white card stock. I then cut out using CottageCutz oval and dusted around the inside with Tim Holtz distress ink spun sugar.
Spellbinders- super simple, just cut white printed card stock by bazzill using spellbinders corner brackets. I did add some Enamel Dots to these.
Ribbon- Ribbon is velvet and from RRR I received this years back, but have always loved using velvet ribbon, as it makes the cards look so pretty. I added some RRR leaves, and Sweetheart Blossoms to the bows.


Supplies Used:
Echo Park Sweet Girl paper pad
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Velvet ribbon/ Sweetheart blossoms/leaves
Random flowers/Tim Holtz distress ink
Spellbinders corners/CC ovals
Bazzill Blue bling paper
Sewing, Dear Lizzy Enamel Dots


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment