Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Brake for Bubbles and a Baby.

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here , I hope you are all doing well.  I have a baby shower this Saturday and I am going to share my card with you today ( shhh don't tell the new mom to be ). I am going to share a bit of my process on this card . I had a 4.5 hour road trip one way last Sunday , I am not good at sitting doing nothing so I color in the car , yes you heard me right I color  , I stamp out several images and have a 12x12 tote with my coloring needs and I have a lap desk and a 12/12 clip board , for this trip I took my prisma colored pencils and blending stumps and baby oil and pencil sharpener .
The image I am using is super sweet and called Baby and Bubbles and can be found in I Brake for Stamps on-line store
Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 10.01.45 PM
here is a look at my car set up  , its not so fancy but it works for me , oh ...for this to work you must be a passenger and not driving the car , just wanted to make that clear ..lol   the green sponge has baby oil on it in a sealable container I poke my paper stump onto the sponge and im ready to blend my colored pencils and no fumes and the oil doesn't spill because its in the sponge.
Road trip coloringBaby image
here is my card , I added diamond stickles to the bubbles , the script word die is from Avery Elle , the bow is a lil Inkers die
IMG_4486IMG_4487IMG_4488IMG_4489
for the inside of my card I used my Silhouette and a gel pen and had my silhouette write the inside sentiment , the gel pens I am loving to use in my silhouette these days are from Ikea .
IMG_4490

I hope this has inspired you to take your colored pencil on your next road trip and before you know it you will be to your destination with many newly colored images ready to make into cards .
Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

2 comments:

  1. Hello Crystal, Your card is absolutely DARLING!!! I love your image and how you colored it! Beautifuljob! I cant read or color or do anything when in passengers seat, otherwise I get car sick....LOL normally I will do the driving...hehehehe You are lucky you are able to do so, but anyways your card is too cute & love the sentiment!!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl , thx so much for your kind words .Yes its a good thing I can color while riding passenger, if I stop coloring I seem to fall alseep , I am not one to sit still too long lol .

    ReplyDelete