Monday, July 8, 2024

One Layer Card

 Hello! This is my first post here at I Brake For Stamps blog. So glad to be here. 

Today's project features a silhouette stamp. I hope you like it. 


The products I used on this card are:
I used a heavy weight white A2 sized note card. I temporarily adhered the stencil to the card front. I covered the rest of the card with Post-It notes to prevent putting ink on these areas. I blended inks that are from the same color family with gradating shades. I lightly blended one color of ink over the stencil. After which, I cleaned the stencil and placed the stencil back over the card front off setting it toward the bottom right. I repeated the process until the whole panel is covered with ink blended blocks.

I bravely stamped the silhouette stamp on the bottom right of the card front. I did not get a good impression on my first try. On my second attempt, I must have moved my stamp positioner because the image was double stamped. Not to give up on this project, I stamped the image on a white cardstock. (Check my blog to know how many times it took me to get to this point.) I fussy cut the succulent and adhered it directly on top of the distorted succulent. 


Just by looking at it, you would think that this is a one layer card until you have a feel of the stamped image. And since I failed making this into a one layer card, I went ahead and adhered a sentiment strip.

Please visit my blog, Maria Giselle's Creative Cuts, for more details.

Find more inspiration by visiting the following blogs:

Visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment