Sunday, December 11, 2022

Art Journal, Nature's Wonder...

  Hi Creative Fans!

Today I have incorporated stamps and a stencil with a digital image in one of my art journals!
Your stamps don't always have to be the "main" focal point - I love to use them to "enhance" the main image and add interest to my page - same with the stencil!


The main image is a digital file printed on tissue paper, adhered to my page and coloured with watercolours. I added some acrylic paint to fill around the image on the edges.


I stamped one of the gothic flowers with embossing ink and embossed with fine white embossing powder at the bottom of the page. I used white paint through the honeycomb stencil to cover the digital image sides and top.

To finish off I added a little bit of gold and the letters "Wonder".

Love how this turned out!

**NEW** Products used:
Gothic Garden Flowers Stamps by Miss Rach
Honeybee Honeycomb Stencil by Miss Rach



***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment