Sunday, July 24, 2022

Digital Card Making

 Hi Fans!


Today I am sharing a little booklet made using pages from the *NEW* "Self Care" Digital Journal Set available at the BPM Etsy Store!

Digital files are great to create with - you can resize them, print on your fave paper or cardstock and have lots of fun!



I've printed pages from the set onto cardstock, distressed the edges, "aged" the edges with distress ink, punched holes along the spines and assembled as a little "Self Care" booklet to carry n my handbag!
Great for notes, thoughts or just getting your frustration down on paper and out of your head LOL!!!


These pages print beautifully, nice and clear and I love the soft colors of this set!


Digital files are great to use in conjunction with your stamps and stamped images so stay tuned I have some more digi ideas to share with you!


Pop over to My Blog and you can see all my stamping & digital creations!

***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment