Saturday, June 18, 2022

Silhouette Stamped Cards

 Hello from design team member, Heidi.  

I recently was playing with this set of stamps from the I Brake for Stamps store simply called Silhouettes #1.  It has a variety of old-timey, maybe Victorian silhouette images. I find them so charming!  I had out this set of watercolor-looking modern patterned papers, and I decided they were going to work together!  I think they did!


The sentiments are from Half Sheet 138B.

I simply stamped the images over top of the patterned paper.  Some I die cut and some I added a little sponged ink.   The green card was put over a background that I created with the flourish stamp in the set. 



The purple card was put over top of a watercolor background I had made with Shimmer Colorbursts. 


This last card I decided to make a mini Slimline card and the image was just the perfect size!  I also added some bakers twine as trim.


 So cute! I really like how these turned out!



It was fun to create several cards all at once using the same set!  Which one do you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment